1. It is matter of great pride for the institution that we received NATIONAL ACCREDITATION BOARD FOR HOSPITALS (NABH) accreditation from 24/02/2022 to 23/02/2025.
2. It is matter of great pride for the hospital that we received Empanelment of AYUSH Hospital/ Centers under CGHS/CS (MA) Rules from 25/09/2018.
3. New Academic Block having Five Class rooms each having Hundred capacity of students and Departmentsis functional.
4. National Workshop on Motor Neurone Disease from dated 16th to 19th September, 2019 at SGP University Noida (U.P.) and Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College students were awarded First Prize.
5. Release of 2nd Edition of College Magazine on “SUKHAYU” on Lifestyle Disorders dated 12/Oct/2019.
6. Alumni Meet of 1979 and 1980 BAMS Batch was organised on 12th October 2019
7. Students of Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College and Hospital Actively participated in the Arogya Mela from dated 18th October to 20th October 2019, organised by Ayush Department of Punjab at Mohali.
8. Three Best Teachers, Best Employees and Best Students as well as Best internee were given prizes for their performance on 26th October 2019.
9. New Super Deluxe Panchakarma Unit having Three Huts were completed in the Month of November 2019; having high grade facility and equipment’s. It became operational from the month of December, 2019.
10. Our Senior Faculty Members, Internee and Paramedical Staff actively contributed in the Mega Health Check up Camp organised by Joshi Foundation on 15th December, 2019.