College Council represents the entire college community and includes representatives from faculty, administrative staff, support staff and students.
Functions and Responsibilities
1. The core function of the council is to establish annual goals aligned with the college’s strategic priorities as determined by the Senior Management Committee.
2. The committee has to represent the college community in providing timely feedback to the authority on issues that are of college-wide significance and related to the college’s stated strategic priorities.
3. The committee has to be responsible for the integrated planning process, with input from all parts of the campus community. Every three years the Council will update the mission statement and long-term goals
4. The committee has to appoint, delegate and promote faculty members and lecturers.
5. The committee has to facilitate communication and appropriate involvement of all members of the college community.
6. The college council may develop and adopt operating procedures to ensure efficient, effective and timely decision-making.
7. The committee has to review the annual component goals produced by academic affairs, student Services, and administrative Services. College Council can recommend changes in accordance with the college mission and institutional goals.
8. The committee has to suggest or modify curriculums, in coordination with the departments.
9. The committee has to suggest academic programs, textbooks and references of the college.
10. The committee has to organize open forums for discussion of important or controversial issues.
11. The committee has to promote and coordinate scientific research, and work on publishing the research papers.
12. The committee has to suggest the extracurricular activities plan of the college.
13. The committee has to settle matters related to students majors ,
14. The committee has to assist in disseminating and interpreting policies and procedures to the appropriate constituent groups.
The committee has to receive and review recommendations from the Budget Committee, and make allocation decisions based on these materials subject to review by the authority
COLLEGE COUNCIL COMMITTEE
|1||PRINCIPAL||Prof. Maganti Ramadas|
|2||VICE PRINCIPAL||Dr. R. Vidyanath|
|3||HOD Samhita Siddhanta||Dr. R. Vidyanath|
|4||HOD Rachana Sharir||Dr. Vanasri Chaudhary|
|5||HOD Kriya Sharir||Dr. A. Sankar Babu|
|6||HOD Dravyaguna Vigyan||Dr. Suman Panwar|
|7||HOD RAS SHASTRA & BHAISHJYA KALPNA||Dr. Alka Pathak|
|8||HOD Roganidana||Dr. Sumit Srivastava|
|9||HOD Swasthavritta||Dr. D.K Chaddha|
|10||HOD Agada Tantra||Dr. Dr. Amrit Malik|
|11||HOD Prasuti Tantra & Stri roga||Dr. Anuradha Maganti|
|12||HOD Kaumarabhritya||Dr. Madhu Gupta|
|13||HOD Kayachikitsa||Dr. Kudip Singh Panwar|
|14||HOD Shalya Tantra||Dr. Monika|
|15||HOD/IC Shalakya Tantra||Dr. Richa Mohan|
|16||HOD Panchkarma||Dr. Janardhan Mishra|