1. Webinar On Covid-19 Enhancing Immunity In Children Ayurvedic Approach Co-ordination with Arogya Bharti on Sunday 30th May, 2021.
2. Transitional Curriculum of BAMS first profession 2020-2021 from March 19th, 2021 to April 3rd, 2021
3. Students of Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College and Hospital Actively participated in the Arogya Mela from dated 18th October to 20th October 2019, organised by Ayush Department of Punjab at Mohali.
4. Ashtanga Hridaya Shlok Uchharan was performed by B.A.M.S. 1st year students on 12th October 2019.
5. Workshop cum seminar on Applicability of Kshasutra in the management of Ano – Rectal Disorders on 9th April 2015.
6. One day National Seminar on Challenges and Strength of Ayush for Prevention and Management of Life Style disorder was organised on 12/10/2019, Inaugurated by the Hon’ble Ex. Judge of Supreme Court of India Sh. Ashok Bhan. Resource persons/Experts for the above National Seminar from all over India.
7. Workshop on “Ashtanga- hrdayam Sutrasthana Patha” 02/06/2017