It is a device used to grow and maintain microbiological cultures.The incubator maintains optimal temperature,humidity and other conditions such as carbon dioxide( Co2) and oxygen (O2) content of the atmosphere inside.
1. Determination of enzymes in specimen by end point reaction methods.
2. Determination of glucose, urea, uric acid, cholesterol, triglycerides etc. by enzymatic methods.
3. Growing microorganisms on various culture media.
1. Double walled cabinet of mild steel, logged with insulating material.
2. The inside door is made up of a glass panel set in a wooden frame and fitted with a gasket.
3. The outer door is double walled and made up of mild steel.
4. Adjustable shelves are made of crimped wire mesh.
5. The heating elements are fitted at the base of the incubator arranged with an efficient thermostat.
6. The ventilation arrangement to pass expanded inner air.
7. The temperature can be controlled by using a control knob, and it is recorded by thermometer.
8. Temperature range: 30-800C.