Dr. Amrit Pal Singh
Designation : Reader/Associate professor
Department : Dravyaguna
Qualification : MD,PhD
Experience : 9 years
No. of Books Published : 12
No. of Research Article Published : 34
Award / Achievements :
Outstanding Scientist Award under International Scientist Awards 2019 on Engineering, Science and Medicine recently at a programme organised by VDGOOD Professional Association at Visakhapatnam.
Submitted report on Randomized Controlled Trial to the study the adherence and efficacy of Ayurvedic Medicine compared to Allopathic Medicine for treatment of iron deficiency anemia among women of reproductive age group in villages of Haryana to Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh.
Research Projects : NA
Member of Any Council / Committee :
1. Life Member of the AYUSH Medical Association, Banda (U.P.) India.
2. Member of International Society of Herbal Medicine, India.
3. Life Member of Chinese Herbal Academy, China.
4. Member of the New Zealand Ayurvedic Association Inc., New Zealand.
5. Member of American Association of Practitioners and Researchers of Ayurveda, USA.
6. Member of the Caribbean Association of Researchers and Herbal Practitioners (CARAPA), Trinidad and Tobago.
API Score : 54
Any Additional Details : NA